วันเสาร์ที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

Writing skill (On Saturday 15 June 2013)

                                                                Writing Skill


                                     

        Today I practice about writing skill. I practice by chating with my friend on facebook in English language.
         My friend name is Nisreen Deromae. She is my best friend and study with me. We often chating in facebook. Some time we talk about working or homework. Today I talk with her about homework because we to do work in group. So we live in the same group.
         I talk with my friend in English language it make me to practice my writing and speaking skill a lot.  I think if we practice our skill and our english language everydays. I belief your intention will be sucessful in the future.




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น