วันจันทร์ที่ 3 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

Learning Log1 ( June 3 2013)

                                                                       Learning Log 1
  
This is the first week of learning the Curriculum and Learning Management in English subject. I get more knowledge from teacher. It is knowledge in classroom and knowledge outside the classroom.
Knowledge in classroom teacher said about the test I have to participle when I graduate, such as IELTS TOEFL and TOEIC. It make me suddenly aware of how can I succeed in proceeding my goal. Teacher tell that the efficiency teacher must to have accuracy and fluency inside themselves. Then I know about the four skills in English are listening, speaking, reading, and writing are  very important in English. Teacher give the work to me very much. So I can learn about the planning processes from the work that teacher give me. It can be the way for me in future.
Knowledge outside the classroom I learn from  many source, such as Facebook, Skype, Blogger, Google, Youtube, Forum etc.. The  outside the classroom learning it make me get information more than learning in classroom. I learn outside classroom I can develop my four skills in English. I must try listen, speak, read, and write information outside the classroom. All of four skills teacher give me learn from internet. Listening skill teacher give me listen VOA (Voice of Americanand summarize information that I listen from VOA. Speaking and Writing skills teacher give me speak and chat with foreigner from Skype and Facebook . Then summarize information that I speak and chat with foreigner in Skype and Facebook. At the last reading skill teacher give me read article from forum and students weekly on internet and summarize information that I read article from forum. This all is learning outside the classroom from internet.
In the first week, I get knowledge a lot and many a side, example knowledge in classroom and knowledge outside the classroom. Knowledge in classroom I learn from teacher and knowledge outside classroom I learn from internet. This learning  can make me to improve my knowledge.

In my opinion, I think that a good way for to find out knowledge of students because it make students get knowledge so much. We can apply it in our teaching in the future. And you

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น