วันจันทร์ที่ 3 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

Writing Skill (On Monday 3 June 2013)

                                                                       Writing Skill     



                                         

Today I  practice about writing skill from Facebook. I chating with foreigner  and it makes us to be good friend.  

He didn’t tell me about his name and me forget ask his name. His facebook name is
 “ Umer Draz Bajwa” he live in Pakistan . First he great me befor by say hi! . This is first for me with I chat with him. I talk with him about Where are you?, What are you doing?. He is good mind and he is good friend. I can little talk with him because he must to have breakfast. And we say goodbye.


            I practice writing skill it make me get knowledge about vocabulary and writing in sentence. I thing, chating with foreigner it is good way in the practice writing skill and we can improve our skills so much.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น