วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 13 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

Reading Skill (On Thursday 13 June 2013)

                                                               Reading skill

             Today I read some content about Active reader. This content give me alot of knowledge. The knowledge that I get I can take to apply in my learning.

             The active reading is very important to be an active reader as this will help you make the right kind of notes. This content practice reader in the reading skill. The active reading will tell about system of to be active reading. The active reading system use QUASAR system in reading.

             This is a good way for every reader to be active reading. And I think every teacher can take this process to apply in their teaching. 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น