วันอังคารที่ 4 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

Listening Skill (On Tuesday 4 June 2013)

                                                                         Listening Skill





          This is about listening skill. I practice listening skill by listen song. The song name is One Life of James   Morrison  Artist. I like this song very much.
          This song about One Life. In song tell about one life of someone that release life to be free. The one life is very important for everything. Everybody have one life in this word. So everybody think that how we will do with our one life. If you choose in the good way, your life will face with good life. If you choose in the bad way, your life will face with bad way. So you can shooce it by yourselve.
          However, I listen this song I fill this song have good lyrics. I listen this song I fill little sad. So we have one life so we should to do our one life to be good life. 
    
    

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น